Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Strange People


Okay. So I was standing in line at Costa Vida the other day. I was by the menu boards on the wall. The menu was on my right and I was facing the order counter. Some old guy stands like 6 inches away from my left side and STARES at the menu board. I clear my throat and say "Um, that's kinda uncomfortable" to which he replies "Are you talking to me?" "Yes" "What did you say?" "Um, nevermind *as I try and scoot forward a bit more* "Okay"
Then I hear him turn to his companion and say "Strange people."

Yeah, WHO was the one standing 6 inches away from me and getting in my personal space? Did you not see me there?
REALLY!

1 comment:

  1. T sent a message in reply to a thread.

    Re: West Valley Blog

    "HAHAHA Had a good laugh over your blog! If you think that guy in your last post was wierd, you should go to Walmart! ;)"

    ReplyDelete